December 13, 2017, 12:30:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Question about motorama regestration.  (Read 38 times)

RevRobots

• Roboteer
    • View Profile
Question about motorama regestration.
« on: December 03, 2017, 05:19:05 pm »
Hey guys,

I confused with the Motorama registration process. I saw that there was something with two registration windows and a wait list, but I'm totally lost.  Just after the "first-window" filled up at the beginning of November, I sent in paperwork and $$ to get put on the "wait list". What does this mean? And is there anything else I can do to get in?

Adam,
Revelation Robotics

rcjunky

• Roboteer
    • View Profile
Re: Question about motorama regestration.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 11:24:40 pm »
The wait list is used after the end of the second round of registration which opened last wednesday and runs until December 26th. On the 27th anyone who hasn't paid and submitted there paperwork will be dropped then it goes to the wait list. Round one was open for like 2 minutes to be 95% full, about 5 minutes to be entirely full. Round 2 opened the second half of the entries and was about a 2 hour window. It sounds like you'll be right near the top of the wait list and will most likely get in, but won't get confirmation until probably the 27th. The whole process is laid out on facebook in the Northeast Robotics Club group.
Andrew Burghgraef
Canadian Carnage Robotics

Great Hobbies- Canada's leading retailer of radio controlled models and related hobby supplies