Finished this guy last week. I ended laser cutting the UHMW weapon mounts at my old Makerspace, when I went home for Christmas. It worked alright, the laser melted the edges a bit, but they supports work fine. I also ended up having a few supports waterjet as I was already getting some parts made. So I have those parts as backups.
I mounted the Multistar 2204 directly to the mounts and bolted the 4130 blade to that. The motor comes with some tiny M2 screws to bolt on the prop adapter. So those were swapped out to some longer M2's and the blade is sandwiched between the motor and the prop adapter.
After that it was tidying up everything. Spent a bit of time shortening all the ESC wires, and cleaning up all the wiring in general. I wired JST connectors to the motors to make swapping them at competition super easy and finally made sure everything was velcro'd down.
The final step was upgrading the graphics on the bot. I drew up a quick wedge graphic and applied it. It's just a spray adhesive mounted print with a layer of packing tape on top. Figured it would get dinged up, so didn't do anything too elaborate. But i think it adds bit of character to the bot. The little kids spectating last time loved the tiny sticker I had before, so this is just taking it one step further.
The only thing left to do is to give the wheels a coat of RTV silicone and it'll be ready to compete this weekend.