May 22, 2017, 11:07:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kilobots XXXI - SaskExpo  (Read 1194 times)

FingerTech

• Administrator
  • Roboteer
    • View Profile
    • FingerTech Robotics Ltd
Kilobots XXXI - SaskExpo
« on: August 10, 2015, 10:57:18 pm »
Registration is open via http://kilobots.com/events/upcoming-events/

The Expo needs to know how many passes to get us by AUGUST 21.  So please register your bots before then if you don't want to have to buy your own weekend pass!  (You can still pay for bot registration later.)

Also, the Expo is still looking for more volunteers: http://saskexpo.com/volunteer-details/
I'm thinking of all the friends/significant others you want to bring along but don't want to pay for.  I asked; work one day and you can come the other for free admission!  Plus you get a free t-shirt!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 02:14:42 am by FingerTech »
Kurtis Wanner
FingerTech Robotics

NoobBOTmaster

• Roboteer
    • View Profile
Re: Kilobots XXXI - SaskExpo
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 10:46:13 pm »
So when you register your bot you dont have to buy your own weekend pass. And the fighting is a two day thing right. Like you have to fight both days right?

Badnik96

• Roboteer
  • Team Ignition
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 11:32:40 pm »
Please tell me the Chaos Theory signed up is a 3lb version of the old mantis. I love that robot.
TEAM IGNITION
FireArrow (Antweight) 23-11
Nocturne (Beetleweight) 5-10 (Retired)
KnightShade (Beetleweight) 0-0
Landshark (Mantis) 1-2

Pennbots 2014 and Bot Blast 2014 antweight champion. Bot Blast 2013 Best Driver and antweight third place.

Kaldonis

• Roboteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 02:19:22 am »
So when you register your bot you dont have to buy your own weekend pass. And the fighting is a two day thing right. Like you have to fight both days right?
Correct, if you register before August 21 you don't have to pay for your pass.
Also correct that there will be fights on both days. If you're eliminated on day 1 you might not have to fight on day 2, but there will still be grudge matches and rumbles etc.

needmorercs

• Roboteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 02:11:36 am »
Please tell me the Chaos Theory signed up is a 3lb version of the old mantis. I love that robot.

Yes it is, several people have been bugging me to rebuild it. So hopefully I can find the time to get it built.